The National Hemophilia Foundation is pleased to present two Inhibitor Education Summits this August for people with hemophilia A or B who currently have or once had inhibitors:
- St. Louis, Missouri (August 18-21, 2016); to register for this meeting click here.
- New Orleans, Louisiana (August 25-28, 2016); to register for this meeting click here.
These Summits will provide a dynamic weekend of inhibitor-related education alongside other inhibitor families. This program:
- Is available to anyone with hemophilia A or B who currently has or once had inhibitors
- Caregivers that live in the same household as the person with an inhibitor (active or tolerized)
- Provides complimentary travel, hotel accommodations and registration are provided
- This includes such expenses as tolls, mileage, airfare and hotel accommodations. Some meals will be provided