Gateway Hemophilia Association is dedicated to providing the bleeding disorders community with useful and relevant programs and services. In order to ensure that these services are available to its members, GHA hosts various fundraising events throughout the year. The services and programs, as well as the fundraising events necessary to run them, are organized primarily by the volunteers of GHA.
Many volunteers give their time and talents to our endeavors each year. A variety of volunteer opportunities exist throughout the organization. The committees listed on this page are a great place to start if you are willing to share your time and talents. If you feel you may be of assistance in other ways please feel free to bring them to our attention.
For more information on our various committees, please see below.
- Executive Committee – President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer of the Board
- Fundraising Committee – Unite for Bleeding Disorders Walk & 5K, Wine Tasting Fundraiser, Tee Off 4 Hemophilia Golf Tournament, Trivia Night Fundraiser, Auction, and Benevolent Giving
- Programs Committee – Assistance/ Helping Hands, Scholarship, Youth Golf, Camp, and FEW
- Advocacy Committee – provide policy direction to all of GHA’s advocacy efforts on both the federal and state level and provide leadership to advocates in the GHA community.
- Governance Committee – responsible for reviewing the governance structures and practices of the organization and reporting its findings and recommendations to the board.
If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering, please contact GHA at (314) 482-5973 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.