Dear Camp Notaclotamongus Family:
The Camp Notaclotamongus staff is working night and day to make GHA’s bleeding disorder camp the most FUN, SAFE and true example of what a GREAT bleeding disorder camp should be!
And rest assured, with the help of the Cardinal Glennon and St. Louis Children’s HTC staff and our other “Med Shed” staffers, we are also medically ready for the campers to arrive! If you have any questions for us, we can answer them all during the registration process. Until then, here is some useful information you will need while preparing for camp:
• Camp’s address: 600 Kiwanis Drive, Eureka, MO 63025
• Bring all PRESCRIPTION meds to camp (only labeled meds in original bottles will be accepted)
• Label all of your items
• Make sure you pack OLD (play) clothes
• PLEASE ARRANGE YOUR INFUSION SCHEDULE TO INFUSE PRIOR TO CAMPERS ARRIVING AT CAMP!
• Bring needed factor/medication doses
• Bring an EMERGENCY dose of factor/medication (even if not on prophy, mild patient, etc.)
• Do NOT bring any ancillaries; we supply
• Click here for a packing list
Campers ages 7-10 12:00 – 1:45 P.M. Monday, June 6, 2022
Campers ages 11-17 12:00 – 1:45 P.M. Wednesday, June 8, 2022HAVE LUNCH BEFORE ARRIVING!!! Also please infuse before arriving!